Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Foto Friday!!

First off, I have been meaning to post part two of the Road Less Traveled photos. However the flu swept though our household and I didn't get to it. Hopefully, I'll have those photos up in the next few days. I'm really excited to share more of our mini road trip with everyone!

This morning I awoke to gray cloudy skies and rain. A typical spring day. While looking at the clouds, I was reminded of a photo taken last fall while my husband and I were in Alnwick, England. So, guess what? That's the photo I chose for Foto Friday!


This is a photo of the Alnwick Castle in Alnwick, England. The Percy family has called this castle home since 1309!! If you would like to read more about the castle, here is the link. http://www.alnwickcastle.com/index.php It was an absolutely amazing place to visit!

No comments: