Friday, July 10, 2009

Long time no see

Wow, so you all probably thought I had dropped off the edge of the Earth, huh? It's hard for me to believe it's been so long since I posted a blog! I got my job back a few weeks ago and have been busy trying to organize my time. Hopefully, I've got everything settled and will be posting again much more often.

So, I have some exciting news. A few of our photos were used for a local news story! On the 4th of July we happened to be in a neighborhood where a firework landed in a large bush and caused a fire. The bush was next to an apartment complex and we were all scared it was going to catch on fire. Luckily enough neighbors had hoses and the fire was put out before it spread. The fire department was extremely busy that night and didn't arrive until the fire was almost out.


Here are a few photos from that night.




1 comment:

twiddlestix said...

Wow! That looks scary! Glad they were able to put it out...and cool that they used your photos!