So, I have some exciting news. A few of our photos were used for a local news story! On the 4th of July we happened to be in a neighborhood where a firework landed in a large bush and caused a fire. The bush was next to an apartment complex and we were all scared it was going to catch on fire. Luckily enough neighbors had hoses and the fire was put out before it spread. The fire department was extremely busy that night and didn't arrive until the fire was almost out.
Here is a link to the news story: http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-jul0509-fireworks_aftermath.108051a0.html
Here are a few photos from that night.